7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Planets Cevapları Sayfa 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162
10. Ünite Planets Cevapları
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 154 Cevapları
a. Are you interested in the planets?
Cevap : Yes, I am interested in the planets.
b. What do you know about the solar system?
Cevap : I don’t know about the solar system.
1 Unjumble the words and write.
2 Match the words with the defi nitions. One defi nition is extra.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 155 Cevapları
1 Listen and fi ll in the blanks.
Cevap : There are eight planets in our solar (1) system. eight (2) of them are main planets. Pluto is not one of them. The planets orbit (3) the sun. Scientists observe (4) the galaxy (5) through a space (6) telescope, and they have many space missions(7). For example, Mars exploration (8) Mission began in 2003. Mankind is trying to discover evidence (9) of water on the surface(10) of Mars.
2 Listen to the dialogue and answer the questions.
1. When did the astronauts go to space?
Cevap : Last month.
2. What was the astronauts’ mission?
Cevap : They tried to place the giant satellite in Earth’s orbit.
3. What happened to the satellite?
Cevap : The satellite exploded because of technical problem
4. What did the astronauts do in the space shuttle?
Cevap : They were shocked.
5. What damaged the space shuttle?
Cevap : A meteorite hit out space shuttle.
6. When did the astronauts come back to Earth?
Cevap : They had to return to the Earth the sama day they went to the space.
3 Listen and write the strange facts about the planets.
- One million Earths can fit inside the sun.
- A day on Jupiter lasts only 9 hours and 55 minutes.
- Venus is brighter than the other planets.
- The rings that surround Saturn are as wide as wide planet earths all in a row.
- Astronomers call Pluto a dwarf planet.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 157 Cevapları
1 Look at the pictures and guess what they are about
2 Close your books. Listen to the CD and answer the questions.
a. Where are the children?
b. What is today’s topic?
- 1 ) I guess they are about the planets.
- 2 ) a = The children are in the classroom.
- b =Today’s topics are planets and the solar system.
a Name the planets mentioned in the dialogue.
b Write True (T) or False (F) according to the dialogue.
- True (T) Miss Morgan lets the students talk about the planets.
- False (F) The Earth is colder than Mercury.
- True (T) Pluto is a main planet.
- False (F) There are rings around Jupiter.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 158 Cevapları
4 Read the paragraph and answer the questions.
1. What are Gokturk-1 and Gekturk-2?
Cevap : They are satellite.
2. Who designed GO4ctOrk-2?
Cevap : Turkish engineers.
3. What’s the difference between GeSktOrk-1 and GOktOrk-2?
Cevap : It has higher resolution optical payload than GliktUrk-2
4. What are these satellites used for?
Cevap : It provides images for both civil and military applications.
5 Make a search on the Net and write some more information about Göktürk-1 and Göktürk-2.
Cevap : Air Force Command and operated by the Gokturk-2 with a resolu-tion of 2.5 meters, Turkey’s defense, environment, urban plan-ning, responding exam in agriculture and forestry. Gokturk-1, which has a mass of approximately 1,70 kilograms wit-hout fuel, works in conjunction with the sun with a high solar op-tical camera in orbit.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 159 Cevapları
a Complete the sentences.
- People have used the telescope since 1600s
- People have always wondered if there is life on Mars.
- A probe is a kind of satellite that can land.
- NASA has sent probes to Mars for many times.
- Men couldn’t find an evidence of water on the planet.
b Search the Internet for more information on Mars Mission and write a short paragraph.
Cevap : There are several ways the mission could help Mars pave the way for future human exploration and demonstrate technologies that can be used in these endeavors. These include testing the method of generating oxygen from the Martian at-mosphere, identifying other resources (such as groundwater), improving landing te-chniques, and characterizing the air, dust, and other potential environmental condi-tions that could affect future astronauts living and working on Mars.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 160 Cevapları
7 Search the Internet and fi nd some more facts about these planets and write. Then, share them with your friends.
8 Read and match. One answer is extra.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 161 Cevapları
1 Make sentences and comparisons about the planets by using the adjectives and phrases given in the box. Search the Internet if you need help.
- Mercury is the smallest of the inner planets.
- Venus is bigger than Mercury.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet of all planets.
- Saturn and Uranus are very cold, because they are far away from the Sun.
2 Work in pairs and try to fi nd out the answers to the questions below. Search the Internet if you need help.
Who went into the space for the fi rst time?
Cevap : Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin
When did the fi rst man land on the moon?
Cevap : July 20 1969
Who was the fi rst man on the moon?
Cevap : Neil Armstrong
Who invented the telescope?
Cevap : Hans Lippershey.
When did the Mars Exploration Mission begin?
Cevap : May 30 1971
When did the scientists discover Pluto?
Cevap : Februay 18 1930
What was the name of the fi rst spaceship?
Cevap : Sputnik 1
7. Sınıf İngilizce Bilim ve Kültür Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 162 Cevapları
Now, go on writing more facts about the solar system.
The sun and planets were born from the explosion of a star. The sun is the biggest part of it. The stardust surrounding this large chunk of this massive ball began to spin, condense and cluster to form nine planets.
The 4 planets closest to the Sun are Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars. They are rocky planets. Scientifically they are called terrestrial planets.
Planets are Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. It consists of a rocky core surrounded by liquid.
The last planet in the solar system is Pluto. Pluto, called a dwarf planet, is together in a very small planet, rocky in the future and far from the sun.
The order of the planets is: Mercury – Venus – Earth – Mars – Jupiter – Saturn – Uranus – Neptune
Since 2006, Pluto is no longer a planet in the solar system.